man fell down steps at todays game

kgjm08

was at the match today and when the second goal went in i went a bit crazy as i was on the front row started running down the front jumping up and down
then noticed about 4 lads all at the bottom of the steps near the right hand side of the nets where robinho first ran to
had to push a couple of lads of this man obviously was hurt from the fall he went down head first and then had 3 lads on top of him.
so obviously helped him up to his feet just wanted to see if anyone knows that he is ok or if they seen what happened he was around 50 ish
any info please jus dont want another blue hurt whilst this is going on with the lad in germany

not nice is it,doesnt matter how crazy and excited you are you dont carelessly put others at risk

i was jus coming back towards my seat and noticed him was on the front row entrance R seat 27 row 1 wasnt anythin to do with me but people seen it and jus ignored it but wasnt gunna leave a man on the deck at the bottom of the stairs with 3 lads on top of him

kgjm08 said:
i was jus coming back towards my seat and noticed him was on the front row entrance R seat 27 row 1 wasnt anythin to do with me but people seen it and jus ignored it but wasnt gunna leave a man on the deck at the bottom of the stairs with 3 lads on top of him

Hummm, you sound guilty to me! Is this your confession? ;0)

Unless this happened to others the guy you are talking about was off the Dukinfield coach and other than as a couple of cuts and broozes and and smashed up pair of glasses think he was ok. Didn't have any problems with his post match pints!

Will check with him next time I see him and let him know that those around where he landed were asking about him.

Think its about time we all attended a 'risk assessment' training course isn't it (Spectator Concours Safety). Thats a few blues falling down stairs this season.

Hope the lads OK.

EVIL said:
Think its about time we all attended a 'risk assessment' training course isn't it (Spectator Concours Safety). Thats a few blues falling down stairs this season.

Hope the lads OK.

all supporters should wear high viz vests
there are just simply not enough of them about nowadays

simonk said:
EVIL said:

Hope the lads OK.

all supporters should wear high viz vests
there are just simply not enough of them about nowadays
They blend in though with those wearing the 3rd kit...

Duki Blue said:
Unless this happened to others the guy you are talking about was off the Dukinfield coach and other than as a couple of cuts and broozes and and smashed up pair of glasses think he was ok. Didn't have any problems with his post match pints!

Will check with him next time I see him and let him know that those around where he landed were asking about him.
keep us posted

Evening all. Been speaking with the guy and he has ordered his new glasses and the bruises are healing well. No long term damage.

He passes on his thanks to those who helped him up and have since asked about him on this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.