man fell down steps at todays game

I remember a few similar incidents at Wembley in '99 - I was at the front where the seats are all on one level (almost stools if you like) and it was total carnage after Dickov's goal went in. Understandably I'll grant you, but I do remember the paramedics having to help one poor sod!

Malcolm Powder said:
I remember a few similar incidents at Wembley in '99 - I was at the front where the seats are all on one level (almost stools if you like) and it was total carnage after Dickov's goal went in. Understandably I'll grant you, but I do remember the paramedics having to help one poor sod!

I remember that alright. Was nearly an hour in the ground afterwards waiting with one bloke so he didn't have to be admiitted. Paramedics wanted to take him, but he was desperate not to go and swore it was a case of mistaken identity. I had to stay with him and sign off 3 lots of obs before we were released. He was really grateful, but I missed my lift though eventually ended up getting totally rat arsed with some mates in Kilburn instead. Happy days.

BTW. If the bloke in question reads this. I hope you remember that GCS has fuck all to do with how many exams you got.

I was in the 9th row as robbie got the ball. As it hit the back of that I was at pitch level, found a fiver on the floor came off with a few cuts and bruises but I tell ya what it was well worth it!!!

So easily done.

I missed the pavement at Sheffield in the cup game.

My already knackered cruciate ligament was not best pleased with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.