Man killed by his own XL Bully

Have you owed a staffie.
Or stroked a staffie
Have you ever owed a dig.
Or do you read the sun every day
I have a border collie, and don't read the Sun whatever that's got to do with anything. I was merely pointing out that Staffs seem to be quite numerous on that list Every dog owner says "oh mines as soft as anything", until it takes a chunk out of someone. My own dog is soft as shit with me, but very wary of strangers I wouldn't trust him not to react to people, so always on the lead for me.

The annoying thing about some dog owners ( Not all ) is they assume everybody else is comfortable around dogs. Like you I steer clear of them, but there's always some twat has them off the lead, or let's them pull right up to you even though they can see you're backing away and obviously uncomfortable. I don't want to hear, "Oh he won't hurt you he's dead soft" Just keep the fucker away.

Speaking as a dog owner, I completely agree with this. I live in a village that’s got a field in the middle of it where there’s a football pitch, cricket pitch and play area. There’s a few people in the village that take their dogs down there and let them off the lead, no matter if there’s a game going on or there are kids playing in the play area.

Now they might be incredibly well trained dogs but the owners have no idea how everyone else at that park feels about them. My eleven year old daughters best friend is petrified of them.

Those owners think letting their dogs off the lead in a crowded area is indicative of them being great owners with well behaved dogs. They’re not, they’re selfish narcissistic pricks that aren’t responsible dog owners at all. If you’re going to take any dog to a public area, keep it on a lead and away from people unless they engage themselves.

Speaking as a dog owner, I completely agree with this. I live in a village that’s got a field in the middle of it where there’s a football pitch, cricket pitch and play area. There’s a few people in the village that take their dogs down there and let them off the lead, no matter if there’s a game going on or there are kids playing in the play area.

Now they might be incredibly well trained dogs but the owners have no idea how everyone else at that park feels about them. My eleven year old daughters best friend is petrified of them.

Those owners think letting their dogs off the lead in a crowded area is indicative of them being great owners with well behaved dogs. They’re not, they’re selfish narcissistic pricks that aren’t responsible dog owners at all. If you’re going to take any dog to a public area, keep it on a lead and away from people unless they engage themselves.

Same when they take them down a packed street that's having an event or a market kind of thing. Hear the poor dog yelping because someone has stood on their foot. The ones that take them on the school run are the worst, walking past with your kid whose head height with a random dog and you're just expected to be calm about it. If it made a single mark on my kids I'd kill it infront of the owner.

Dogs are great they are loving things that have been a part of families since forever. Stop overreacting to stuff. This thread is about extra large cross breed maniac 16 stone horrible maniacs that were created by twats for twats and will soon be thankfully extinct due to the legislation on them. They will go, but it means one by one. They are socially unacceptable in the way that your neighbour parking his car on your lawn after 10 pints and driving home became, so people report out of control ones and they get taken away. Vets wont treat them other than to neuter so cant make more mental ones. Dobbers that own them are either getting eaten by them cos they cant take them out or giving them up for the same reason. They will become a thing of the past, thank god. Stop flapping. Family dogs and pets are amazing and bring so much. Lets not conflate. Or blame the BBC.

Because every dog, however small can do damage to a child, so where do you draw the line ?
20yrs ago I had my 1st westie ( my fav breed) him being a terrier got into a fight with another dog & in the process of trying to seperate them he bit top half of my finger off in a frenzy, (I’ve only 5.5 fingers now)!!, major dog lover they are faithfull beyond belief, however this “breed” needs exterminating asap

New handbags for those Dog lovers in your life ;-)

images
Why bring miniature women into this? Also where can I find these miniature women?

Spot fucking on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.