Man killed by his own XL Bully

This thread is pretty funny.
It’s not really. It’s a thread about some poor fucker being torn apart by a big fuck off dangerous dog.
Then it’s some posters saying all manner of breed should be illegal and some defending some of the breeds.
Basically like every other thread on BM that has posters disagreeing. Some take it too far, most refuse to listen to counter arguments.
Such is life.

is that the "cat" that escaped from the zoo a few posts back :)

i personally don't like any dogs, ive never had a bad experience with one(except the police dog at oldham) they just scare me,hence me not liking them,

im doing my decking (well tearing it down) and my mrs heard something strange, the people at the back of us were look after their mother in laws dog, this dog ate my fucking fence it wanted to eat me that badly haha and got into my garden, i ran off screaming and the fucking dog went in our house , me being a shithouse hid,whilst the mrs grabbed it by the collar and walked it back, it was a very hot day it had been locked out of the house so we gave it some water, seems it didnt want to eat me, it was just lonely and thirsty
I cried laughing at this.. sorry

:o)

Because every dog, however small can do damage to a child, so where do you draw the line ?

I’d probably start with the aforementioned list and work back from there.

Why anyone would even allow such s dog into to their house with kids baffles me let alone owning one.

You only need to look at the replies from a certain simpleton to see what type of people own them…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.