Man killed by his own XL Bully

They even look evil. Why anyone would want one, or ended up with one, goes to everything that is wrong with the world for me. Rush to breed and make money. A new style of dog, so different. A need to have some form of status by having a hard looking dog like that means anything. These things are crazy. 13 stone of muscle and teeth and nutter.

They will die out as a breed with this legislation that was brought in. Clowns had to give them up who couldnt or wouldnt register them. Neutering. Vets wont treat them much. They will, thankfully, become exctint because they cant be bred. In the meantime, we wait for the next catastrophe and eventually those who have them will have them put down as they will be socially unacceptable people and we all live on top of eachother in this country

I have enough trouble keeping my whippet in check. Don’t understand why anybody would own a pet that they couldn’t physically beat in a fight if they had to.
This is the main thing with them - you can't control the thing if it goes. There will be other dogs who kick off at them out of fear, I know my collie has growled a one round my way, keep her well away now even though the XL has a muzzle - never know how well it's attached

Ask some of those on the sinking yacht thread.

In this case, if anyone is stupid enough to get a killer dog as a pet then they deserve a Darwin Award if it turns on them, and we can be thankful it didn’t kill a passer by.
That's quite a harsh take, but it is a fair one.

These dogs do have a significantly higher tendency to attack people and they certainly have the ability to kill a person as we all know. I just don't understand the logic of someone wanting one. And that's me saying that as a dog owner Springer Spaniels in our case.

What sort of **** gives three of those fucking dogs to anyone, let alone a Woman on her own ffs ?
Son-in-law obviously hoping the dogs turn on her & they get an inheritance payout

You beat me to it. And I'm not really joking. Now ask yourself: what son-in-law would give his mother-in-law dogs known to be killers? Even as puppies?

Either he has an IQ from one to ten. Or he secretly hates her.

Last edited:
That's quite a harsh take, but it is a fair one.

These dogs do have a significantly higher tendency to attack people and they certainly have the ability to kill a person as we all know. I just don't understand the logic of someone wanting one. And that's me saying that as a dog owner Springer Spaniels in our case.

Don't these dogs also quite willingly kill other dogs who are not as aggressive?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.