Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Rodri

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • None of them

Votes: 157 57.9%

• Total voters
10th domestic defeat of the season and every one a carbon copy of the other. There’s some serious issues out there. Inverted wingers against a parked bus never works. Spamming crosses to short arsed forwards never works. Slow flat footed defenders up on the halfway line against rapid forwards never works. If you want to beat us, you throw up a low block and take your chances on the counter.
The worst I’ve ever seen Debruyne play tonight, Laporte’s been poor since his return, Garcia is manifestly not the answer (too small, too slow, caught wrong side of his man repeatedly), Mendy just looks cumbersome, Mahrez jogs back when the opposition counters. We lack power and pace all over the pitch.
Gave MotM to Ederson. Other than him, Walker and Dave just about passed muster. The rest of them were fucking tragic

11th isn’t it? We lost to the filth in the 2nd leg of league cup and 9 league defeats.

Not one was above par for them. I started making comments then deleted them as the whole team played really shit, as they did vs Bournemouth with 1 or 2 exceptions. In a week when we win a landmark victory off the pitch, you might expect them to be a bit more fired up, with a weight lifted from their shoulders.
Peps body language was poor too ;-).

I just wished that Pep would identify his BEST 11 and stick with it. Can't be good keep swapping and changing with no chance of a rhythm being set. I voted for Spanish Dave only because there were so many below par performances from most of the team. On the plus side Chelsea played well :)

Having a good finisher on the day made a difference.

Looking at both semi final games you would have predicted a Manchester derby final, so why did it end up the other way round and not really go to form ?

I would say had the semis been in Manchester neutral stadiums, say city play at the swamp and rags at Etihad, we would have seen different results. Our players got fooked about all over with travel and late kick offs, virtual home games for the London teams. If fans get pissed off with the shite Wembley travel ( I do for sure ) then players must.

FA wont change the semi final venue, I dare say 90% of fans would say play at neutral grounds between the cub and scrap Wembley. The ones saying keep the semis at Wembley would be the London teams.

Until they change the semis there is an advantage for fans and teams based in london.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.