Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Rodri

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • None of them

Votes: 157 57.9%

• Total voters
All that fannying about across the edge of their box and out to the wing with a hopeful cross to nobody. Was expecting to see Bill Murray rise like a salmon and score, but unfortunately was the other groundhog day ala Southampton and the rags and all the other games where we wouldn’t score if we played till midnight

I voted no-one but at a push I'd say Eddie although even his usual high standards of passing was off.

Why is it with us, when someone is off their game it affects everyone and then they all play poorly. I think we can handle a single player not playing well but not the whole team. It seems to happen to us too many times.

10th domestic defeat of the season and every one a carbon copy of the other. There’s some serious issues out there. Inverted wingers against a parked bus never works. Spamming crosses to short arsed forwards never works. Slow flat footed defenders up on the halfway line against rapid forwards never works. If you want to beat us, you throw up a low block and take your chances on the counter.
The worst I’ve ever seen Debruyne play tonight, Laporte’s been poor since his return, Garcia is manifestly not the answer (too small, too slow, caught wrong side of his man repeatedly), Mendy just looks cumbersome, Mahrez jogs back when the opposition counters. We lack power and pace all over the pitch.
Gave MotM to Ederson. Other than him, Walker and Dave just about passed muster. The rest of them were fucking tragic
I could not have summarised it better if I had tried....the problem is we have seen the same so many times, over and over.
Pep says he knew what Arse were going to do...really ? Because he didn’t set out to beat their system. That said surely the players have to see it is not working and try something different, but no, for 90 minutes we kept on hitting a brick wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.