Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Bravo

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Aguero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walker

Votes: 112 61.2%

• Total voters
He might have run about a lot but has he ever given the ball away more times ? He's been poor in a number of games recently for me. He also seems angry about things, he's not himself at all.

He did misplace a few passes (as did everyone) but I think that was just because Atalanta pressed us well and did a good job on us tactically. That said, he could/should have had three assists such was the quality of some of his passes.

He did misplace a few passes (as did everyone) but I think that was just because Atalanta pressed us well and did a good job on us tactically. That said, he could/should have had three assists such was the quality of some of his passes.
I'm more worried that he seems angry in games at times, something certainly isn't right with his game at the moment for me.

I'm more worried that he seems angry in games at times, something certainly isn't right with his game at the moment for me.
I mean, he clearly gets frustrated when we're not playing well. Not exactly rocket science is it.

I don't remember him looking that way before though, even in our bad games, but even when winning recently he's looked frustrated and angry at times, but he's not been playing well himself, so its maybe that he's angry at his own game.
This. I would have to think Kevin is a bit of a perfectionist and even with my blue shades on would have to say he's not been at his very best.

Mendy had his best game for a while, but that’s about your lot. Words fail me as regards some of the others. Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus, Otamendi, all mind meltingly shit after the break. The dippers will be salivating after watching that

Sunday is a different prospect all round. City will need to raise their game for that one for sure and Pep will need to get his tactics and team selection spot on but, injuries aside, those thing s are perfectly possible. Biggest hurdle will be the mental one.

I had Cancelo just ahead of Mendy for MotM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.