Man of the Match Brighton and Hove Albion PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I see it has been changed back! Did you find out who changed it? Whoever did it I must say it was funny!
I changed it back. Anyone can change their own vote if they want to (bottom right hand corner of the poll; "change vote"). But I've been told that it isn't possible to change someone else's, not even mods, not even Ric can do that), so I must have voted for Riyad. Though I'd argue blind that I originally voted for Phil. Odd.

I changed it back. Anyone can change their own vote if they want to (bottom right hand corner of the poll; "change vote"). But I've been told that it isn't possible to change someone else's, not even mods, not even Ric can do that), so I must have voted for Riyad. Though I'd argue blind that I originally voted for Phil. Odd.
A bit like the banks saying it isn’t possible for someone to withdraw from your account without your card and pin? It happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.