Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sergio got the plaudits so I will give credit to Rodri.

Thought Mahrez passed it off too many times whilst de Bruyne's passing was sometimes brilliant, and sometimes poor. He got in some great positions. I enjoyed watching Kyle Walker too. I thought Walker and Rodri were right on it.

Several brilliant touches from Mahrez first half ... KDB and Merlin creating chances for fun ... Rhodri mopping up all problems ... Sergio banging them in ... Fernandinho slotting into defence like he's always played there ... Ederson dominating his box and beyond ... there were great performances all over the pitch.

Only disappointments were Sterling (completely anonymous), and Zinchenko (good going forward but worrying lapses of concentration when Brighton got the ball).

Sergio and Dave both excellent, but I thought Rodney was on another level again. What a signing he looks to be. Zinchenko seems to be going the way of Delph. Outstanding in his first season at left back, but error strewn in his second. Very sloppy today. Raz was uncharacteristically poor as well

I've gone with the numbers in the end so it's Sergio for two goals and one assist. Silva, Rodders, Riyaz were all contenders and KDB and Fern weren't too shabby.

I'd need to see TV coverage of full game but I thought much of Zinchenko's play was good; there were some errors but his pass completion wasn't horrendous at 88% and he made the most passes. Some of his interplay with Silva in the first half when he was on our side was excellent and his ball to put Silva in behind on the first goal was exquisite.

Sergio got the plaudits so I will give credit to Rodri.

Thought Mahrez passed it off too many times whilst de Bruyne's passing was sometimes brilliant, and sometimes poor. He got in some great positions. I enjoyed watching Kyle Walker too. I thought Walker and Rodri were right on it.

TBF, Walker hasn't got much attention but he did well, again. He made some really unselfish runs forward that made space for others.

I've gone with the numbers in the end so it's Sergio for two goals and one assist. Silva, Rodders, Riyaz were all contenders and KDB and Fern weren't too shabby.

I'd need to see TV coverage of full game but I thought much of Zinchenko's play was good; there were some errors but his pass completion wasn't horrendous at 88% and he made the most passes. Some of his interplay with Silva in the first half when he was on our side was excellent and his ball to put Silva in behind on the first goal was exquisite.

I don’t think he was helped by Sterling having a rare stinker in front of him yesterday, but he gave the ball away with really sloppy passes in dangerous areas 2 or 3 times of his own volition. His lack of pace makes us vulnerable as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.