Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I saw the team, I will admit that I was a little bit worried about Oleksandr Zinchenko at left back. However after the first 15mins my nerves were quite calm, he had a brilliant game, along with Sergio, Raheem, and Bernardo. Hard to chose my man of the match. but went for Bernardo for my man of the match, he must have covered nearly every blade of grass on that pitch again.

My vote has just put Sterling 131-130 ahead of Aguero. That is probably right in my book, both were brilliant and honourable mention for Gundogan who is proving doubters wrong.

Why choose a man of the match ?...you can't ...there was 11 men on the pitch !!!! We're on the up

Bernardo Silve, first choice every time we play for me. Zinchenko was great again, can't understand why we're rumoured to be willing to let him go.

Very tight call but went for Raz. Yes Serge scored a hat trick but Raz won the penalty. Bernie and Zinky not far behind

If only Sergio hadn’t missed that glorious open chance before he started to work on his hattrick, he would have got my vote.
Now there are too many left that would get my vote so I just skip this one. Simply a great performance by the team that now has risen the bar for themselves another nod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.