Man of the Match Chelsea PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Went with the excellent Foden for goal, assist and energy he gave. Thought Gundogan and Diaz were also excellent. Everyone else was merely good or very good.

Many candidates today but Zinchenko was fucking magnificent today imo.
Had my eye on him today and I agree he had a really great game. When we're "ON" like we were today he fits nicely into our playing style. He makes the odd mistake but all players do.

Rodri had the most touches for City today, most successful passes, won most duels, made the most recoveries and the most tackles.

Gundogan - what a goal !

Dias as reliable as ever, KDB as dangerous as ever, Phil back to his lively best, Rodri kept things ticking over nicely.

Ilkay wins this comfortably for me. Honourable mentioned to Phil and Kev, Stonsey and Diaz. Nobody had a bad game. As good a win as I can remember in a while.

We moved the ball much quicker today. Everyone worked hard the pressing was so much better and for 90 mins.
I thought Gundo was magnificent but went for KDB fir his asset, goal and effort for the whole 94 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.