Man of the Match Cheltenham Town FA Cup Rd 4 (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden by a mile. Did what Pep has been asking of him for a while. He took charge and made things happen. He will get better and better.

Becoming the player we all hoped he would because he has been well managed by Pep, over the last few years. Still only 20, and one of our standout players.

Well done Phil

Foden by a mile. That surging run when he beat about five men should hopefully have put our front three to shame

Foden no question but shout out to Pep....bringing on Dias settled the defence and Gundo / Cancelo assists were key.
Mahrez ...should be ashamed of himself. Mendy once again a shadow of the footballer we all knew...

Easiest ever MotM. Foden.

Mahrez and Mendy need to leave the club in the summer. The difficulty will be finding a buyer. Fucking pathetic the pair of them
Mendy was fine. I feel like bias is getting in the way here, he created several chances and I don't really remember him getting that exposed defensively.

However I do agree that if we find buyers then it would probably be sensible to cash in on one if not both.

1) Foden
2) Foden
3) Cancelo

For those wondering why Garcia is off back to Spain - see today's performance.

I'm a little concerned about Laporte after his return from injury

Mendy - oh dear again. Seems to have lost the ability to either get forward, or deliver a decent pass
Tough to deliver a decent pass when, after your first touch, the ball is 4 feet away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.