Man of the Match Cheltenham Town FA Cup Rd 4 (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
The Stockport Iniesta, he is the only one in our team who had real desire to win, Pep changed the game with bringing more experience on the field with Dias, Gundogan and Cancelo who gave the pass to Foden for the 1-1. Congratulations to Cheltenham, they made it a good cupgame and Tozer and May are good players.

Mendy was fine. I feel like bias is getting in the way here, he created several chances and I don't really remember him getting that exposed defensively.

However I do agree that if we find buyers then it would probably be sensible to cash in on one if not both.
Easiest ever MotM. Foden.

Mahrez and Mendy need to leave the club in the summer. The difficulty will be finding a buyer. Fucking pathetic the pair of them
Mendy would struggle to get in the Cheltenham Team !!!

Sometimes you shouldn’t judge a players’ performance when playing poor. This was one of these games.

Foden was by far the best.

Felt sorry for Doyle and HB. Young lads fell victim to an all round lame team performance vs an opponent that rose above itself.

Sometimes you shouldn’t judge a players’ performance when playing poor. This was one of these games.

Foden was by far the best.

Felt sorry for Doyle and HB. Young lads fell victim to an all round lame team performance vs an opponent that rose above itself.
Not to mention the shitty pitch makes it a much tougher evening for a young kid in a team that plays quick short passes and tries to maintain possession. Doyle showed his worth at least with some excellent deliveries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.