Man of the Match Crystal Palace PL (H)

2Man of the Match

• Total voters
Stones was magnificent today bringing the ball out of defence. He made more passes than any other City player and he tries to go forward not play sideways or backwards to Ederson. Stones and Dias have transformed our whole team. Everything starts with these two. When we get the front three firing again we will be unplayable against anyone.

That performance from DeBruyne was up there with Aguero’s away at Spurs that time he pulled a hammy on the stroke of half time.

So good it didn’t feel fair to the opposition. Stones was brilliant but DeBruyne was just on a different planet for 70 minutes.

The goals help. Well done on a superb run John.

I think his next game is his 100th for City. And only two bookings which sums him up as a classy centre half.

De Bruyne the best player on the park for me, but when a defender scores 2, keeps a clean sheet, and has a very good game apart from all that he has to be motm. Well played Stonesy.

Good "statting" there.
He went on a run of about 15 games a few seasons back without even committing a foul. The bookings stat is all the more impressive when you think he is a centre half and plays for us. Compare with the police briber at United and it becomes even more so!

I’ve long said on here he is a great player and I couldn’t be more happy for him tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.