Man of the Match Crystal Palace PL (H)

2Man of the Match

• Total voters
Great team performance but Stones, Fernandinho, Gundogan and KDB stood out.

Great performances throughout the squad - I voted Stones MoTM for his usual excellent defensive contribution and the brace of goals on offense.

You'd think that 2 goals and an almost flawless performance would mean Stones walks away with it, and he probably will.
I'm giving it to Kev though. Seventy minutes of draw-joppingly good football from alll over tha pitch. The pass for Stones' goal was better than the actual goal. Once again he led by example and wasn't afraid to get stuck in. He beat their midfield 3 on his own despite their obvious attempts to stifle him with 2 markers. Young Eze lasted about 20 minutes before looking totally bemused and the other 'hard man' in their never got within 5 yards of Kev all night.
he was, once again, simply un=playable.

Easily De Bruyne. In a game where everyone played well he stood out as magical. Glad to see him getting back to his best.

Palace didn't have a shot on target in the 90+ minutes.

Some comedian has voted for Ederson.

The BM ironic sense of humour is alive and well.

At least I'm hoping it's ironic humour. If it isn't, that poster needs professional help

controlled show with pressure on, perfect performance..
stones gets two goals plays well so gets my motm vote.
but excellent KDB and dias.
stones having a fantastic season, but my vote for best defender by far this season is Dias, he leads the pack at the back, reads the game as though he has played in the PL for years. I don't think stones would be having the success without Dias. It is a wonderful partnership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.