Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toss of a coin between Bernardo and Fernandinho. I voted for Fernandinho, His reading of the game is phenomenal, His interceptions, First to every second ball and his range of passing, He's immense.

Bernardo probably still running now as we speak, He was magnificent.

I think watching the game again will probably reveal more outstanding performances.It was a hectic,crazy and absolutely brilliant game with two of the worlds top teams going toe to toe. Those that went will remember that game forever.

Its funny, despite how tense the atmosphere was (similar to the home derby in 2012), I never really felt uncomfortable through the game, even when they equalised, I still felt we'd win it.
There was a 5 min period after the equalizer that we were rocking a bit. i must admit I thought that was it they're going on to win it but credit to Pep and the team there was no way they were going down without a fight. The will to win was incredible.

Its funny, despite how tense the atmosphere was (similar to the home derby in 2012), I never really felt uncomfortable through the game, even when they equalised, I still felt we'd win it.
Same here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.