Man of the Match Liverpool PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Are we really voting on this?
Foden obviously but thought Sterling lead the attack not his greatest game but kept on taking the game to them I thought his attitude drove us forward unlike Mahrez who has the talent but just doesn't seem to have the desire when he went off and Foden went out wide the bin dippers didn't have a hope in hell.

Foden of course but on another day Bernardo, Rodri, Sterling and Gundo did enough to get it

Special mention for Ilkay after the early injury and penalty miss refused to sulk and scored two important goals.

Reactions: kun
Phil Foden, what can you say, we have waited a long time for this lad, but today he showed football what he is capable of, he is going to be one of the best players in the World for Man City and England, ONE OF OUR OWN.

No doubt Foden had a great second half, a special player. Went for bernie for his 90 minute display!

Gundogan & Foden exceptional at taking the game to Liverpool ... and at chasing back & breaking up attacks. Well done, City !

Foden really first class performance. But Gundogan.....rock-solid every game. Maybe (and I’m not the expert cos Pep is) it needed Merlin’s departure to show what a really great player he is?

Lots of players could have won it but I’m happy to be in the minority to give it to Bernie. His energy, and no little skill, powered us through the first half and allowed Sterling, Foden and Gundo to shine.
I’m also pretty confident that one of these days he’s going to score an absolutely sublime goal after doing a Maradona through an opposing team - just hope I can be back in the

Lots of players could have won it but I’m happy to be in the minority to give it to Bernie. His energy, and no little skill, powered us through the first half and allowed Sterling, Foden and Gundo to shine.
I’m also pretty confident that one of these days he’s going to score an absolutely sublime goal after doing a Maradona through an opposing team - just hope I can be back in the ground to witness it
And he's doing every game now he's in the middle where he belongs

Also need to mention Pep changing to a 4-4-2 in the second half and looking for the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.