Man of the Match Liverpool PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I went for Bernardo, foden Sterling, gundogan, rodri ,all the back four got a 9.8 out of 10, Bernardo got 9.9, so many top performers today, I include pep in that as well, brilliant stuff all round, as for not voting for foden i thought he was well off it in the first half, but sensational in the second

For sheer work rate and tenacity and an unsung hero in today's game, Bernardo, though I'm sure Phil will win the plaudits from most (and why not). Phil was great second half; not sure that the false none suited him in the first.

Rodri also absolutely outstanding in a quiet, understated and efficient performance too. Did a great job in front of the back four. Thought that Zinch had a great game too. Other than the dive for the pen heard Salah's name rarely today. He did a great job and I was worried about him before the game.

Ederson 8, Cancelo 7, Stones 8, Dias 7, Zinchenko 9 Gundogan 7, Rodri 7, Bernardo 7, Mahrez 6, Foden 1st half 6 second half 10, Sterling 8

Yeah Bernardo for me, just.
Fuck me he doesn't like dippers, he never stops running when we play them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.