Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Mendy

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Mike Dean

Votes: 31 11.9%
  • None of them

Votes: 56 21.5%

• Total voters
Hard to choose anyone today but went for Mahrez, we seemed to show a bit more urgency when he came on. Still we could have played for another 90 mins and still not scored. All good and well passing the ball well and having lots of possession but pointless if you don't do it quickly and open up defences. Goals win games and Utd out thought us today.

We spurn more chances in a game than some teams have all fuckin' season, but yer can't win owt with a team that can't defend. In the past few seasons we had Vinny, we miss Laporte, but we would outscore any team, but if yer miss chance after chance, and cock up at the back, it's a fuckin' pantomime! I'm not going for Eddie. For the 'offside' goal I go for Sergio!

Oh, and since May 2011 Mike Dean has been an FC!

Hard to choose anyone today but went for Mahrez, we seemed to show a bit more urgency when he came on. Still we could have played for another 90 mins and still not scored.
It wasn't just Mahrez to be fair, Jesus started working for the team, and Foden inside worked far better that Bernardo did, so those two subs improved us, and in that last 35 minutes we should have got something from the game, two brain farts and a wrongly given free kick cost us the game.

I did enjoy their lap of honour at the end though....

Hopefully not with Otamendi behind him and Sterling in front, he got help from neither today, ooh and I'd prefer he just sticks to being the FB because that was the issue today, he was never there.
Well, if nothing else it finally proved Zinchenko is not a full back....no pace , can’t tackle , misplaced his passes, hit the first man with his crosses.....totally suited to playing against a fast winger.
Mind you, the fella on the other side is not much better.....
Wa were up against pacy forwards playing on the counter...why our fastest defender wasn’t playing is beyond me

Can I vote for the AA man in the half time Red Dwarf advert on Sky. That's the bit I enjoyed the most

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.