Man of the Match Newcastle Utd FA Cup Q/F (A)

Man of the Match

• Bravo

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Laporte

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Mendy

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 40 22.1%
  • Silva

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 76 42.0%
  • Sterling

Votes: 23 12.7%
  • Jesus

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Bernardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foden

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Cancelo

• Rodri

• Total voters
Toss up between Kev and Gunders, but as Kev gets it nearly every week, I’ll give my vote to Gunders for a change. Much improved from Sterling, a decent 2nd half for Mendy, and Walker had Saint-Maxim in his pocket. Great cameos from Bernie and Foden as well

But it would of been sooo different if Gayle would of scored... yeah right BBC.
We didn't need a last gasp extra time winner v bottom of the league from dobber head (we can beat any team in the world) maguire.
Kev all day long. Thought sterling was shit again till his goal.
Shearer go home and polish your dome mate

It’s De Bruyne.

You can argue Sterling but anyone going for anyone else is trying to be edgy.

Laporte. Did well to come through that game unscathed and kept his composure well. Sumptuous ball in the build up to our second. Kev good too.

Toss up between Kev and Gunders, but as Kev gets it nearly every week, I’ll give my vote to Gunders for a change. Much improved from Sterling, a decent 2nd half for Mendy, and Walker had Saint-Maxim in his pocket. Great cameos from Bernie and Foden as well

I've gone with Raz, just ahead of KDB. Gundog did have a very solid game, lots of touches, almost 95% pass completion and 3 key passes.

Everyone who played can be pleased with their performance today (even Otamendi, barring the error).

Obviously Bravo was head and shoulders above, but as I say everyone did well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.