Man of the Match Porto CL Group C (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Voted for Phil , could have equally voted for Bernardo both played equally well

Bernardo comfortably. Fernandinho was superb too, showed exactly what we miss when Rodri is playing and he’s not, we’ve got 6 months to clone him or figure out age reversal. Mentions to Foden and Jesus when he came on.

Ferno for me with Bernie and Foden close second, although I thought the whole team were ok

you cannot make a man sign a form if you want rid of him' but you can stop picking him and there is only one person does that, Exeter Blue has him to a tee he cant hit a ball he cant cross a ball the only thing he does well is pass back to the nearest marked city player one of the worst ever to pull on a city shirt

One of them, I wouldn't be surprised about!

giphy.gif

I voted for Bernardo, It could of been Phil, Fernandinho or even Jesus for the difference he made when he came on.

I have to say though that Pep hamstrung the left side with Garcia and especially Zinchenko for giving Foden, Sterling, Torres or whoever played there zero help and piss poor passes.

Zincy maybe a lovely lad and good to have in training to cheer the lads up, but as a player he is utterly useless to our team.

Garcia`s place should be given to a player that actually gives a fuck about the club. He fucking off on a free because he decided to turn down any other offers to go to his home town team. His decision has cost us money because Barca know its them and only them he wants, putting Barca in the driving seat and us being told what to accept. He should never get a game for us again. Harwood Bellis and others like Doyle must be thinking that Pep thinks they`re twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.