Man of the Match Real Madrid CL Rd of 16 2nd Leg (H)

Man of the Match

• Ederson

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • Walker

Votes: 233 47.5%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Laporte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Rodri

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 17 3.5%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Foden

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sterling

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Jesus

Votes: 191 38.9%
  • Bernardo

• Silva

• Otamendi

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Real toughie this cos Gabriel Jesus ran his nards off up front, but even he was eclipsed by King Kyle. Mentioned in dispatches - Fernandinho, Cancelo, Kev, Sterling, Gunders.
Apart from a 15 minute spell in the middle of the 1st half when we passed the ball back to Eddie every 20 seconds and ended up conceding, that was one of our best performances in Europe. Terrific

Not a bad performance out there, all very good, for me the mom has to go to Ederson quite faultless and he does usually frighten me to death.

Special mention for Joao Cancelo who I thought was excellent. Taken a bit of stick on here, worth remembering most players take a fair while to get their heads round being at City.

Can't remember the last time I picked about six players for mom narrowed down to two Walker and Gabby but goals win games so Gabby for me

Just back from pub, not read the thread but motm for me was Verane sorry if a bit schadenfroidish but HEY HO fcuk it.

Real toughie this cos Gabriel Jesus ran his nards off up front, but even he was eclipsed by King Kyle. Mentioned in dispatches - Fernandinho, Cancelo, Kev, Sterling, Gunders.
Apart from a 15 minute spell in the middle of the 1st half when we passed the ball back to Eddie every 20 seconds and ended up conceding, that was one of our best performances in Europe. Terrific
As above ,that's it

great hard working performance tonight. Walker, Gabby superb. We were shattered at the end of the game, as Pep said the humidity was bad, Kevin could hardly walk at the end. It will be even hotter in Portugal.

That game was won off the ball with the workrate of the front 3 so I'm giving it to Jesus. Walker was absolutely magnificent though and we only regained our foothold on the game when he slipped into midfield after they scored. But it was one of those weird games where you could actually make a case for every single player. Foden is a superstar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.