• De Bruyne

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Foden

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 40 19.6%

• Total voters
Oleks.

After his mistake for the goal, he turned in a great performance.

I thought his high crosses into the box to our diminutive forwards were a total waste of time. Easy pickings for talker Saints defenders. We seem to do this in so many games, don’t understand why our couches don’t suggest trying something different. Edin left ages ago.

The one criticism you could aim at pep is that his stats for recovering from a losing position are not that impressive. He clearly has one eye on the Champions League and also bearing in mind that the new season will follow very quickly after this one terminates, I guess he is protecting players as much as possible.
No excuses this evening though, even though there were six changes. We still had hundreds of millions of pounds of players on the pitch. Southampton rode their luck and came good, but also had other chances to score as well which is worrying. Fair play to ‘em and i wish we could defend like that! Instead, our defence is like a house of cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.