Man of the Match Southampton PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gundogan for me, best I have seen him play (I’m not a big fan of his tbh) I think he just piped stones and Dias, also thought walker and cancelo were good. Kev good too.

I voted for Bernardo for his workrate, but the defence were all good, and I can see why JS has got more votes, and I'd add Ilkay being 3rd is about right.

No idea why anyone voted for Raheem, thought he was dreadful for much of the game apart from a good finish.
I thought Bernardo was really good today. Sometimes wanted to give him a kick in the bollocks in the final third but you can never fault his commitment it's outstanding. I'd love to see him get a run in the side get him back to the Bernardo we all know that's their.

I voted for Bernardo for his workrate, but the defence were all good, and I can see why JS has got more votes, and I'd add Ilkay being 3rd is about right.

No idea why anyone voted for Raheem, thought he was dreadful for much of the game apart from a good finish.
Far too many are blinkered where Raheem is concerned,for some reason all logic and clarity goes out the window when disecting his performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.