Man of the Match Southampton PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
KDB all day long. The problem is, he's so good that unless he's amazing, his level is seen as normal - for him. I thought Gundogan & Stones were both excellent, & if Bernado had scored (as he should) he'd've been up there too.
Overall, the team played well & I'm very happy with the defense.
Raheem Sterling frustrates the hell out of me. So many times he runs into cul-de-sac or miscontrols the ball or passes to the other team, then he'll score us a goal or provide an assist. Drives me mad.

I'll take that result. Bernardo worked his bollocks off and played well for someone who hasn't had a sniff of the first team for a while. Not absolutely sharp yet and some of his stuff didn't quite happen, but that'll come.
Bet the Southampton fuckers don't play like that against the rags or the Bin Dippers. As usual they will roll over to have their lickle tummies tickled... twats.

Bernardo worked his socks off, he needs to start on a regular basis, the back four were good too, and we created enough chances in the second half to have wrapped the game up, but we just didn't take them. But Bernardo for me, brought energy into midfield, chased and harassed throughout.

Stones was brilliant, but Dias has been our best new signing for three years.
None of this peripheral squad member bollocks, or takes-a-year-to-adapt-to-the-Premier League nonsense.
He was bought for one reason and one reason only, and it's worked .
Cant believe our best defender in laporte has totally gone down the pecking order
Not sure whats happened with laporte or if he has let his standards drop still think hes class though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.