• Jesus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Stones for me.

I’m surprised people are saying Angelino, I thought he gave the ball away far too often but correct me if I’m wrong?
Tbf it was pretty much a mixed bag from everyone.

Angelino was a bit wasteful but then again there were times in the game where he looked like the only guy who could create something. Same could be said of De Bruyne, Bernardo and Sterling. Aguero was either invisible or wasteful but at the same time did great for the goal and he looked particularly sharp with Sterling on the right. Gundogan was either quickly whipping it about looking to create chances and keep play moving or plodding about dinking it to their CBs. Stones was good but he did play a part in the goal we conceded, same for Fernandinho and obviously Ederson most of all. Silva either had us ticking beautifully (between 1-0 and about 30 minutes) or was invisible. Jesus was alright, good link/hold up play and pressing as per normal but fluffed his one chance.

Point is pretty much everyone today was both good and bad, and depending on how people view things that could have meant almost any of them could have been MOM. Walker in fairness was solid for the most part(nothing more or less), so two major goal contributions on top of that does swing things massively his way.

I don’t think there’s was one voted Stones because he wa more like Stones Walker was horrendous apart from the goals

I thought Angelino was poor. I don’t think anyone played that well to be honest. Walker given it from me but up until the last 20 I thought he had been pretty average.

Stones for me.

I’m surprised people are saying Angelino, I thought he gave the ball away far too often but correct me if I’m wrong?

I thought Angelino was absolute garbage.

He must have cut back and played the easy ball to Stones about 300 times. He should be doing a lot more with the time and space he had.

Has to be Sterling, surely!
My pre-match prediction could not have been less accurate... unfortunately for my FPL team (as I captained him).

At any rate, not sure there could be any other real contenders beyond Kyle.

Walker for the assist and the winner without them the league was gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.