Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Jesus

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Not very often that full back and centre back are City's two outstanding players in a game we totally dominated. Angelino played well too.

Gave it Stones, thought he was top class today, crisp passing, carried it forward well, when they hoofed it clear he showed strength and composure to win it back quickly and recycle it to keep the miserable cvnts penned in. Well played lad.

Walker after a bad couple of weeks deserves an honourable mention for his goal and assist although all round I don’t think he’s back firing on all cylinders yet.

Kev was a big influence once he dropped back 10 yds in the final 20 minutes. Silva was man of the first half- why did we take him off ?

Gave it Stones, thought he was top class today, crisp passing, carried it forward well, when they hoofed it clear he showed strength and composure to win it back quickly and recycle it to keep the miserable cvnts penned in. Well played lad.

Walker after a bad couple of weeks deserves an honourable mention for his goal and assist although all round I don’t think he’s back firing on all cylinders yet.

Kev was a big influence once he dropped back 10 yds in the final 20 minutes. Silva was man of the first half- why did we take him off ?
I thought David Silva was poor. I think Foden should be starting ahead of him.

Walker also set up the 2md at home to Soton in the League Cup. He's playing well. Great assist. KDB had been in that position all game and not picked a man out.

I thought David Silva was poor. I think Foden should be starting ahead of him.

Walker also set up the 2md at home to Soton in the League Cup. He's playing well. Great assist. KDB had been in that position all game and not picked a man out.
I thought silva looked dangerous, slipped in Raheem and Angelino a few times but their final ball wasn’t good. Don’t get me wrong Walker had a good game but he was way out of position on a few occasions and his control let him down here and there. Played well but I’ve seen him play a lot better.

Stones

Captain level performance, commanding!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.