Votes: 84 29.5%
  • Sterling

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Foden

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • NONE OF THEM

Votes: 94 33.0%

• Total voters
I see 5 people have voted for Walker, he gave the ball away continuously today.

Even though we let in 2 from.what seemed 2 shots the back four did ok, Kev didn't hide and by a whisker mom Jesus for running around.

Rodri. Got bashed in the match thread for the end of the game. Motm by a mile playing in midfield by himself. Waiting to see who everyone else votes for cos other than no one can't be many options.
I thought he played well for most of the game, not every single thing he did of course but he was pressing and winning the ball.

I did, however, give my vote to Jesus for working his absolute bollocks off all game with meagre scraps to work with.

I see 5 people have voted for Walker, he gave the ball away continuously today.
I wonder if our visitors use the opportunity to vote, as sometimes a player gets 2 or 3 votes and you think seriously who the fuck thought they played well, not naming any names but FFS it is ridiculous

I thought he played well for most of the game, not every single thing he did of course but he was pressing and winning the ball.

I did, however, give my vote to Jesus for working his absolute bollocks off all game with meagre scraps to work with.
Was between those 2 definitely. Rodri is going to turn into the scapegoat when Mahrez and Gundogan aren't playing. He isn't Fern but who is other than Kante

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.