Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Sterling

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Jesus

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Foden

Votes: 12 2.9%

• Total voters
watched the game on navixsport, had the dubious pleasure of listening to a combo of Martin Tyler/Jim Beglin.. Tyler, spouting usual drivel " Man City if they win, will break a new record of 10 consecutive opening day premiership victories..this of course coincides with Sheik Mansour pumping millions into the club so they could buy best players"..now maths aint my strong point but didnt we get taken over in 2008? anyway he had to mention money... Also said he thought City underperformed last season as we appeared to have become overconfident in our approach, Beglin, to his credit reminded Tyler we underperformed because we lost Laporte early doors, its official Tylers a senile old twat.

watched the game on navixsport, had the dubious pleasure of listening to a combo of Martin Tyler/Jim Beglin.. Tyler, spouting usual drivel " Man City if they win, will break a new record of 10 consecutive opening day premiership victories..this of course coincides with Sheik Mansour pumping millions into the club so they could buy best players"..now maths aint my strong point but didnt we get taken over in 2008? anyway he had to mention money... Also said he thought City underperformed last season as we appeared to have become overconfident in our approach, Beglin, to his credit reminded Tyler we underperformed because we lost Laporte early doors, its official Tylers a senile old twat.
MTIAFC

Walker was immaculate for me, he’s been very consistent since the restart in July and looked like he hadn’t been away.

KDB class as usual and Fern proved there’s life in the old dog yet.

It was nice to Ferd back in midfield where he belongs. He had a great game and I was very impressed with his leadership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.