Man tries to prove the earth is flat

A fellow blue manc on this video trying to debate the earth is flat. He gets absolutely destroyed. Embarrassing.

Saw a program late last night early morning concerning a star called Beetlejuice that is about to implode soon. An unbelievable watch if any one can locate it and although slightly on the technical side I was able to disseminate through that tech as I had had a few scoops and was retively alert. Anyway when it does kick off it will be 100 times lighter in the sky than our Moon and will stay that bright for 3 months minimums, such is the tremindous energy it will expoliate upon upon implosion. Although not directly flat Earth connected I just thought it was well worth a mention. An imploding star is the very reason we are all here today as this is how the earth and other planets were formed. Life and rebirth created through the death throw of another.. Ad continuam.

Last edited:
Saw a program late last night early morning concerning a star called Beetlejuice that is about to implode soon. An unbelievable watch if any one can locate it and although slightly on the technical side I was able to disseminate through that tech as I had had a few scoops and was retively alert. Anyway when it does kick off it will be 100 times lighter in the sky than our Moon and will stay that bright for 3 months minimums, such is the tremindous energy it will expoliate upon upon implosion. Although not directly flat Earth connected I just thought it was well worth a mention. An imploding star is the very reason we are all here today as this is how the earth and other planets were formed. Life and rebirth created through the death throw of another.. Ad continuam.
When is soon TGB? Are we talking within our lifetimes such that we will actually be able to witness it or a more stately soon as in the next few millennia?

When is soon TGB? Are we talking within our lifetimes such that we will actually be able to witness it or a more stately soon as in the next few millennia?

Hopefully very soon mate but of course that could be very soon in space time and so anything from now to a 100,000 years however there are in place an eminent team of japanese scientists and world renowned astro physicists monitoring it's every move. They have devised a system that will alert them when Beetlejuice is ready to go supernova within half an hour of the occurance of event. The star will give off warning signs that can be detected by machine in order to witness the suprnova first hand. About 700 light years away located on orians shoulder and visible in the night sky its been dimming down to significant levels until the end of 2019. Some astronomers are saying it's getting brighter indicating that an implosion is not yet imminant but I see no reason to disbelieve the program I watched and will continue to look out for this incredible anomaly. Wish I could remember the programs name ?

Hopefully very soon mate but of course that could be very soon in space time and so anything from now to a 100,000 years however there are in place an eminent team of japanese scientists and world renowned astro physicists monitoring it's every move. They have devised a system that will alert them when Beetlejuice is ready to go supernova within half an hour of the occurance of event. The star will give off warning signs that can be detected by machine in order to witness the suprnova first hand. About 700 light years away located on orians shoulder and visible in the night sky its been dimming down to significant levels until the end of 2019. Some astronomers are saying it's getting brighter indicating that an implosion is not yet imminant but I see no reason to disbelieve the program I watched and will continue to look out for this incredible anomaly. Wish I could remember the programs name ?
Red Dwarf? Am I close?
Cheers mate. Sounds fascinating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.