Man tries to prove the earth is flat

Betelgeuse could have gone supernova over 600 years ago.
It's mind bending the numbers involved isn't it?
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second and a light year is the distasnce light travels in one year. Given that Betelguese is our nearest star, bar our own sun, well, as Douglas Adams phrased it; "Space is big, really big. You may think it's a long way to the chemists but that's just peanuts compared to space".

No too long ago @hodge got pelters by our resident bullies who were intolerant of his/ her views on flat earth. I don't think hodge has posted since.
People should be intolerant of anyone who’s views support a flat earth. They should be mocked and told how utterly fucking ridiculous they are and should probably seek some help.

So he should too. Fucking idiotic. If I started spouting shit like, I think 2+2=17 then I'd expect ridicule as well.
From what I remember I don't think he was " fucking idiotic" as he tried to justify his flat earth claims. I don't think for one second the earth is flat but hodge genuinely seemed to believe it was, which I'm fine with.

From what I remember I don't think he was " fucking idiotic" as he tried to justify his flat earth claims. I don't think for one second the earth is flat but hodge genuinely seemed to believe it was, which I'm fine with.
No, because people can only believe the earth is flat by refusing to listen to the science and to ignore the evidence. That’s never good and can be dangerous.

In that case I am now firmly of the view that footballs are actually cubes.
I am a cuber, and I want respect for my firmly held belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.