Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

r.soleofsalford said:
absolute fucking bollox one thing for sure the cheating scotch **** gets is his players to dive welbeck, young, hernandez, nani and rooney. for me it just proves how desperate he is.
Anybody remember Shreks 'I'm rolling around until I get a free-kick' last season? How long was it until the ref pulled it back only for him to jump up and run off as if nothing had happened?

Despicable fucks, not a decent word to say about them.

That foul on murphy last year was as stone wall as they come, the original tv view was miles out and i genuinely cheered as i presumed he would give it.

My anger quickly turned to laughter as that was the moment i knew it was rigged.

And Rafa was mocked by the rag media who protect them so passionately.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/sport/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2009/01/12/united-row-rumbles-on-as-rafa-benitez-questions-david-gill-64375-22670893/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/spo ... -22670893/</a>

But in what other sport would the CEO of a leading team be allowed on the board of the governing body!? If Gill goes to UEFA while maintaining his role at United and the FA (can he juggle all that?) then I truly despair.

It's not us being biased, but take away the assistance of referee's last season, we would of won the league by 10 points and take this season into consideration, they would be in the bottom half easily.

Even their fuckin armchairs try to justify these decisions but I've noticed with a smile on their fuckin faces,only yesterday one red I work with was waffling on about johnny evans got the correct decision when he wasn't sent off at anfield,to which I pointed out he was the first to say that kompanys was a red in the cup game and it was virtually the same challenge,he then just turned around and walked off whilst I was calling him a blinkered ....!
I don't give a fuck of we start cheating and diving our way to success as they have done it for years.

Maybe it's been discussed maybe not but I personally think it's not about Ferguson's big mouth on refs.

David Gill's influence at F.A will be more and more decisive with every season passing by.

LFC_Ambassador said:
Maybe it's been discussed maybe not but I personally think it's not about Ferguson's big mouth on refs.

David Gill's influence at F.A will be more and more decisive with every season passing by.

Hi LFC_Ambassador, welcome to the forums bud :)

I also agree with the influence Gill has. Are they not wanting him at uefa's head table or something, sure i read that.

I agree with the links showing Benitez saying you can't have people on the ref board etc and also be a Man Utd employee imo.

TCIB said:
LFC_Ambassador said:

Hi LFC_Ambassador, welcome to the forums bud :)

I also agree with the influence Gill has. Are they not wanting him at uefa's head table or something, sure i read that.

I agree with the links showing Benitez saying you can't have people on the ref board etc and also be a Man Utd employee imo.

Cheers for the heads up mate.

I'm not one of those LFC fans who mock City's history or one of those fans who slam City for buying succes I just love everyone involved and everything that happens at City...owners,players and fans' hunger for succes.

I hope City win the title again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.