Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
Maybe they were deserved penalties? Ever thought of that? Also with just 6 games gone and us level on points, they don't seem to be benefiting much from those 3 penalties do they?
Yes the fucking do (you are not being very smart are you).

Without those penalties, they lose points at Liverpool (should have been all three they picked up).

Now we were denied a clear penalty (and it would have been a sending off) Vs Arsenal, seen by the ref, no doubt in his mind and no dodgy view to speak of.

So those decisions turn the other way around and we are now 5 points clear in stead of being level with them. Are you really so myopic that you cannot see that and really thought your reasoning was accurate?

Now answer the question, do you not believe that Utd benefit mroe than anyone else on the decisions front?
Or Foy gives that stonewall penalty on Saturday and United are now a point clear.

That's assuming the goal is to make sure they top the league, which as the clear fact they haven't won the league every single year proves, is a useless barometer of United benefitting from bad decisions.

Whether they win the league or not, is gaining a 10 point advantage every season fair (Made up number before you use that as the basis for retort)? Is that not enough of an 'agenda'? Or is it win the league or nothing?

cyprustavern said:
have you answered the question yet or are you sat in your dustbin ignoring it ?

bbdance159.jpg

Cookie-Monster-SNL-Audition-Video-Still.png

I got my muppets mixed up,I apologise (now answer the fkn question)

fatbloke said:
So we have sjk2008, Pigeonho, The cookie monster and nijinsky's fetlocks ALL refusing to answer the question about whether they believe United benefit more from "incorrect" decisions over the course of a season and if so why they believe that to be the case, surprise surprise.

that one

adrianr said:
Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:

Without those penalties, they lose points at Liverpool (should have been all three they picked up).

Now we were denied a clear penalty (and it would have been a sending off) Vs Arsenal, seen by the ref, no doubt in his mind and no dodgy view to speak of.

So those decisions turn the other way around and we are now 5 points clear in stead of being level with them. Are you really so myopic that you cannot see that and really thought your reasoning was accurate?

Now answer the question, do you not believe that Utd benefit mroe than anyone else on the decisions front?
Or Foy gives that stonewall penalty on Saturday and United are now a point clear.

That's assuming the goal is to make sure they top the league, which as the clear fact they haven't won the league every single year proves, is a useless barometer of United benefitting from bad decisions.

Whether they win the league or not, is gaining a 10 point advantage every season fair (Made up number before you use that as the basis for retort)? Is that not enough of an 'agenda'? Or is it win the league or nothing?
What's the ultimate aim then, if not to win the league? Why not buoy a lesser team up the league ten points? Why United and as I say, if not to win the league what's the entire point of it?

Pigeonho said:
adrianr said:
Pigeonho said:

What's the ultimate aim then, if not to win the league? Why not buoy a lesser team up the league ten points? Why United and as I say, if not to win the league what's the entire point of it?

I believe it's because Sky need United in or around the business end of the table. Otherwise, Fred the Red wont renew his Sky subscription the following year if they finish 4th.

To summarise, Sky instruct the Premier League to instruct the Officials.

Of course I could be wrong....

The cookie monster said:
cyprustavern said:
cyprustavern said:
have you answered the question yet or are you sat in your dustbin ignoring it ?

bbdance159.jpg

Cookie-Monster-SNL-Audition-Video-Still.png

I got my muppets mixed up,I apologise (now answer the fkn question)
What question?
As fetlocks said top 4 may get slightly more favourable decisions and thats about it..
And like i said earlier we won the league thanks to webbs mistake..
So looks like we profited the most..

As we are the fuckin Champions!

The cookie monster said:
As fetlocks said top 4 may get slightly more favourable decisions and thats about it..
And like i said earlier we won the league thanks to webbs mistake..
So looks like we profited the most..

As we are the fuckin Champions!

ok but webbs `mistakes` werent pivotal ...more crucial was the fact we beat utd twice and therefore had a 6 point swing , but we will see what happens as the season goes on.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
Maybe they were deserved penalties? Ever thought of that? Also with just 6 games gone and us level on points, they don't seem to be benefiting much from those 3 penalties do they?

That he was unsighted for?

Come off it, you know full well what I said was correct. That have done very well out of decisions this season and are only level with us due to the wrngs of decision giving them a net gain and us a net loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.