Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

The Future's Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
Let's move on shall we.
You are right mate, now you've calmed down and aren't looking over your shoulder, I'm happy to move on. Didn't want to leave you with that nasty feeling ;-)

Anyway, who's the ref for the Rags this weekend? I bet he wears United underpants!

I've always been calm. I'm just not all that keen on unwarranted jibes. As for the ref, It's Webb....<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 pm --<br /><br />
The Future's Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
Let's move on shall we.
You are right mate, now you've calmed down and aren't looking over your shoulder, I'm happy to move on. Didn't want to leave you with that nasty feeling ;-)

Anyway, who's the ref for the Rags this weekend? I bet he wears United underpants!

I've always been calm. I'm just not all that keen on unwarranted jibes. As for the ref, It's Webb....

youz fellaz just dont know shit about what really goes on in the real world. My nephews babysitter knows this builder dude from Wilmslow and he does all the modifications on baconfaces underground bunker, an he reckons that there were rows and rows of slimy pods down there, with premiership referees inside them and they play them dvds from the rag museum and Brian McLair and Robson feed them with buckets of rag treacle and they all lap it up like babies. And when redface lets them out on weekends all the rag players have treacle smeared on their skin and the smell of it makes the referees go mental with lust and they give them all the decisions so that they can get their fix of rag treacle. They filmed a come dine with me last year with premiership referee's, but it was never aired, coz all of them made 3 courses of treacle. If you really want to open the lid on this corruption, investigate why every month a tanker of treacle goes missing from kelloggs? I've said too much already ;)

whyalwaysLee said:
youz fellaz just dont know shit about what really goes on in the real world. My nephews babysitter knows this builder dude from Wilmslow and he does all the modifications on baconfaces underground bunker, an he reckons that there were rows and rows of slimy pods down there, with premiership referees inside them and they play them dvds from the rag museum and Brian McLair and Robson feed them with buckets of rag treacle and they all lap it up like babies. And when redface lets them out on weekends all the rag players have treacle smeared on their skin and the smell of it makes the referees go mental with lust and they give them all the decisions so that they can get their fix of rag treacle. They filmed a come dine with me last year with premiership referee's, but it was never aired, coz all of them made 3 courses of treacle. If you really want to open the lid on this corruption, investigate why every month a tanker of treacle goes missing from kelloggs? I've said too much already ;)
Tell us about the greenhouse where he grows his youth squad. Please, please, please!

The Future's Blue said:
whyalwaysLee said:
Tell us about the greenhouse where he grows his youth squad. Please, please, please!
It reeks of 'em - massive greenhouse where a few young shoots have flourished...........to be fair tho their numbers have nearly been overshadowed by the abundance of pots that have been scattered around the greenhouse over the last decade or two :-)

fatbloke said:
The cookie monster said:
fatbloke said:
Just back for a little sarcastic Balotelli type look at the now silent few.
I thought all your questions have been answered?

Nijinsky's fetlocks, sjk2008 and yourself all agree there is has been a long standing bias towards the Top 4 in terms of "incorrect" decisions going there way and the likelyhood is that will continue but don't really know why. That in itself suggests that there is a question mark over the integrity of referee's in this country, whatever the influence(s).
Strange how situations can be read isn't it - I could swear their replies didn't quite read the way you just paraphrased them......must be a subconscious interpretation on my part. Quite relieved really, otherwise one may question my integrity....

JM Mcr said:
fatbloke said:
The cookie monster said:
I thought all your questions have been answered?

Nijinsky's fetlocks, sjk2008 and yourself all agree there is has been a long standing bias towards the Top 4 in terms of "incorrect" decisions going there way and the likelyhood is that will continue but don't really know why. That in itself suggests that there is a question mark over the integrity of referee's in this country, whatever the influence(s).
Strange how situations can be read isn't it - I could swear their replies didn't quite read the way you just paraphrased them......must be a subconscious interpretation on my part. Quite relieved really, otherwise one may question my integrity....
I'm glad i wasnt the only one who read it that way too..

The cookie monster said:
JM Mcr said:
fatbloke said:
I'm glad i wasnt the only one who read it that way too..

they get more favourable decisions - cookie monster
I believe that there has always been a bias/rub of the green/coming down on the side of,the 'big four' teams - nijinsky's fetlocks
If,as we very much hope,we retain our position at football's Top Table,we will probably start to get the odd contentious decision in our favour - nijinsky's fetlocks
If I was to make an educated guess based on last season, I would say they fell on the side of decisions for, than decisions against, last season, yes - sjk2008
I agree with Nij, that over the last decade or so, the traditional Sky4 have do get the rub of the green sometimes when it comes to decisions. I think, in a few years time, you will probably find City benefitting too - sjk2008
referees haven't got the required minerals to give a decision against a big club because they're afraid of getting it wrong - sjk2008
I really don't know why historically the 'big four' have been given the benefit of the doubt so much - nijinsky's fetlocks
And maybe now were one of the 'big four' we may finally start to see the tide turn in our favour - nijinsky's fetlocks
What I am saying is that,when a call can go either way,it often goes in favour of the 'big' team. As I said earlier,this isn't just the rags,but there is a sliding scale going down in terms of size of club,for example Spurs may get a 50/50 call in their favour against Wigan,or Liverpool would get one against,say,QPR. This has always been the case - there is a 'pecking order' in terms of size and/or 'importance' of the clubs,and you probably get it in the lower leagues to,so given that manure have been sadly top of the pile for 20 years or so it stands to reason that they would inevitably benefit the most from this - nijinsky's fetlocks & "And an opinion that is shared by myself" - sjk2008

Now unless you want to contradict yourself? In my way of thinking the law of averages would suggest over a period of time like 10-20 years the "incorrect" decisions would be completely random and spread equally between teams. This quite clearly isn't happening and won't in the future (according to the above quotes) so there is obviously some form of influence(s) affecting those decisions.

Just out of interest. Do United get the same "favourable decisions" in their European games? Or is this just a UK ref phenomenon. I don't watch many United games in Europe so I wouldn't know, but I don't hear it. Surely United are a "bigger" team than most in Europe and so the refs should be "inclined" to give 50/50 decisions in their favour as well, if that is what this is about? Or are English refs more susceptible? And if so, why wouldn't that be a big problem?

Seriously fatbloke,you need to let this go.
Selective quoting of my posts and others out of context does you no favours whatsoever.
I have tried on numerous occasions to explain exactly what I believe to be happening,and then you just cut-and-paste random snippets to bolster your case,and I'm bored with it now,as I'm sure everyone else must be.
Go get some fresh air mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.