Man U Ref watch - how many points will they gain?

SWP's back said:
lust overlord said:
RandomJ said:
I think anyone who thinks the English game is squeaky clean are kidding themselves. Fixing happens in all sport because it's big money. And where money is involved shady characters aren't far behind. I really believe there has been some dodgy dealing going on for years. Ref's don't make a lot of money so it's not unthinkable that a wad of cash wouldn't be tempting. In other sports they target the players because they don't earn that much but footballers earn a fortune so no point targeting them for bribes but refs are prime targets.

70 grand a year plus expenses,also refs often do the after dinner speaking circuit,another nice earner.Not a bad wage for 'top' officials.
Then there is the possible unofficial bonuses for services rendered like today,who knows?
70 grand is fuck all compared with financial inducements available.
70k? Even I would work for that and I don't have millionaire footballers in my face 24/7

andyhinch said:
SWP's back said:
lust overlord said:
70 grand a year plus expenses,also refs often do the after dinner speaking circuit,another nice earner.Not a bad wage for 'top' officials.
Then there is the possible unofficial bonuses for services rendered like today,who knows?
70 grand is fuck all compared with financial inducements available.
70k? Even I would work for that and I don't have millionaire footballers in my face 24/7
I have highlighted the important bit that you missed.

Nailed on that we'll have someone sent off in the derby. Don't be surprised if Arsenal have someone sent off next week too, especially if they take the lead.

Just emailed the premier league to say how much
The world is saying how corrupt it looks .
And for them to look at what betting syndicates are going on.

I will probably get a 'fuck you' back and a seat at the swamp

SWP's back said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:
He's fucking bent is what he is. And it's always Utd that get the luck of the "bad refs" having a "bad day".

And I wasn't meaning you actually but it's interesting you reply to it.

Ok,I'll humour you here.
Bent how,exactly?
Bent as in being paid for favouring manure?
So that will be being paid by manure who owe £740 million,as opposed to us,who are the richest club on the planet?
How does that work then?
Or bent as in ensuring that manure win the title?
Like last season?
Please explain,because I'm really confused as to just what all this bentness is trying to achieve.
Bent in the way he ensure Utd's success today.

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether you humour me, feel sorry for me, look down upon me, question my intelligence because of it. He, along a few others, are bent as fuck, in Utd's favour.
He had a stinker didnt he
Do you think he is getting paid off fergie?

Robert Hoyzer was a perfect example pointed out by someone earlier.

Even a description of the HSV match on Wikipedia sounds like a less fucked-up fixing than today's joke of a match:

Hoyzer's career as a referee came to an abrupt end in January 2005 after he was suspected of betting on a first-round German Cup tie between regional league side Paderborn and 1st Bundesliga club Hamburger SV on 21 August 2004. In the match, HSV took a 2–0 lead, but Hoyzer sent off HSV striker Emile Mpenza in the first half, and also awarded Paderborn two questionable penalties. Paderborn went on to win 4–2.

That shit happens for nearly every big match United are faced with throughout the year. If you think today's match fix wasn't as blatant as the above, then you need to seek rehabilitation from your psychotropic drugs addiction.

The thing is, in this league, it doesn't take a bribe or payoff. There is so much influence and bias towards United its unbelievable. There is a vested interest for the FA, Sky, and all parties making money off the league, for United to keep winning. They are the big earners and bring in all the glory hunting cunts around the world to watch every weekend. That may be the hardest part for anyone to grasp is which party is causing this, as there are so many parties that are invested financially.

Or does anyone here think that if United were sitting down mid-table (where they belong at the moment), that there would be nearly as many viewers?

John.des said:
They didnt win away matches like Liverpool and Chelsea last year. I think they had a draw against both teams last year. This year it is 6 points and it 99% down only to idiot red cards and more bad ref decisions.

That Shelvey vs. Evans situation in Pool-MU was the biggest farce. Evans should get the red there he was the one who went in with two footed tackle and didnt get the ball.

Now Torres' red is a joke there was a contact and that is not by the rules by no means.

The offside goal is another joke.

This is the same Clattenburg who gave Stoke that NBA handballing goal against us a few weeks ago and didnt sent off Wilkinson for elbowing Balotelli the same match = later he got the 3 match ban so clearly it was worthy of a red.)

Clattenburg should be raped by elephants. Three times.

I'd prefer it, if he was fingered by one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.