man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stockport mackem said:
Thanks for all of your support....how the hell we are through with only 1 shot on target (and a crap one at that) I will never though...in true style we made it as hard as possible....I agree with many posts...both teams were rap (we aren't bottom for nothing), but why The rags sat back from half time was crazy.....good to see juniorjizz smash his penalty in....oh hang on... Haha.....at least your first step of the quadruple is sorted....whereas we will have a memorable day out

Not falling for that reverse psychology lark mate!!!
Seriously I told you you could but never imagined in that fashion - congrats and enjoy the day!

baildon blue said:
GSW Blue said:
If anybody is any doubt just how much of a Rag twat Martin Tyler is just listen to his commentary of the last two penalties.

Well done Mackems.
I noticed Tyler did praise City tonight . He said we did well in are semi final . That's not the norm for Tyler

our

SambrookMCFC said:
Watch it, drink it in, they've just heard the news at the stadium off light......

There going to wembley, STUPENDOUS

they're

Benqm7ECMAAYW_V.jpg

Phil "Duncan Edwards" Jones penalty was quality. Looked like he should have been wearing the back end of a panto horse in the run up though. Poor wee Dave ....hahahahaha ha hahahahaha ha

Just watching it again pissing myself at the celebrations when Hernandez scored the "winner" to force a penalty shoot out...It looked like they'd won the World Cup...ohh how the mighty have fallen

Tick Tock tick Tock tickety fooookin Tock

Laurel and hardy noticed sky on the tv at the bar and watched the penalty shootout

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agnXq5sk6iw&sns=em[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.