man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluevengence said:
baggy said:

We signed Kun Aguero...Kun Agueroooooooo

even funnier with the rag getting it full in the kisser.
He looks exhausted. Could hardly remain standing after that effort.

I thought as he stepped up that he was completely lacking in confidence.

Maybe it's true, no one wanted the prize of playing us.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/#!/GMPManchesterNorth/posts/387059391431609" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/#!/GMPManchest ... 9391431609</a>

"Last night, at approximately 22.30pm a man from the Crumpsall area of North Manchester rang 999 in a drunken state demanding to speak to Sir Alex Ferguson about last night’s result.

Obviously, it can be a sad and depressing moment when you’re football team loses a game, however can we all please remember that 999 is to be used for emergencies only. For any other police related enquiries that are not an emergency, you can ring 101.

If you would like to speak to Sir Alex about recent football results we here at GMP Manchester North can only suggest you try ringing Manchester United FC directly as you will probably (not definitely) have a much better chance of getting through to him there rather than ringing the police."

What on earth!!!??????

Eccles Blue said:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/GMPManchesterNorth/posts/387059391431609

"Last night, at approximately 22.30pm a man from the Crumpsall area of North Manchester rang 999 in a drunken state demanding to speak to Sir Alex Ferguson about last night’s result.

Obviously, it can be a sad and depressing moment when you’re football team loses a game, however can we all please remember that 999 is to be used for emergencies only. For any other police related enquiries that are not an emergency, you can ring 101.

If you would like to speak to Sir Alex about recent football results we here at GMP Manchester North can only suggest you try ringing Manchester United FC directly as you will probably (not definitely) have a much better chance of getting through to him there rather than ringing the police."

What on earth!!!??????

He'd have been better off phonin' the 0161 number!

Shands said:
I want to tell you, I might as well do
about a boy named Dan Wellbeck
he took a spot kick
bounced off the red bricks
Davey’s side, Davey’s side, Davey’s side!

about a boy named Januzaj
he took a spot kick
totally scuffed it

about a boy named Phillip Jones
he took a spot kick
sent it to orbit

about a boy named Rafael
he missed a spot kick
cos he’s a right dick

Please leave this stuff to sad rag spunk stains from Blackburn!!

Mufc have issued a statement confirming Mr D Moyes has instructed his players not to dive in the penalty area as it dosen,t improve their chances of scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.