man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citysmith said:
jimharri said:
Can someone please shoot Ray ''professional cockney geezer'' Winstone? I have an irrational, illogical hatred for that twat.

Only liked him when he played a City fan

That was a shocking Manchester accent he had...

Sky Blue said:
Citysmith said:
jimharri said:
Can someone please shoot Ray ''professional cockney geezer'' Winstone? I have an irrational, illogical hatred for that twat.

Only liked him when he played a City fan

That was a shocking Manchester accent he had...

Didn't even realise he was trying to do Manc, just sounded like a muffled Cockney

I got an American feed first up and it was as bad as is gets , the " Expert Commentaor " was calling the game at the same time as the match caller was.

It was like listening to Henri Leconte at the tennis oooh wee ooh la la us French are the only ones that know how to make luuuuuuv.

Tyler is nothing but drivilling the obvious and of some benefit to those who unfortunately have no sight.

Sound off for me again in the second half.

jimharri said:

you're not alone mate, I can't stand the cnut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.