Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreading this after the way we set up against them last season. Absolutely played into their hands.

Interesting that after the Spurs game Pep complained that we "gave them the perfect scenario" when we went a goal down. In that sort of situation I have always seen it as his tactics that leave us exposed and blamed him, but I thought that comment was quite revealing that he actually trusts/challenges the players to not make the mistake and concede.

It's very much a "no guts no glory" attitude and even though it can drive me mad at times I've got to say I admire his guts.

Hate and love derby day.
Put our chances away we win gotta score first and early.
Stifle out there long ball game no stupid free kicks or pens 2 nil city onwards and upwards.
Ole sacked on Monday would be the icing

Ederson; Cancelo Walker Stones Dias Mendy; Rodri; Sterling De Bruyne Mahrez; Jesus

I would play this structure..With Walker at back they can forget the counters and attacking width is provided by Cancelo and Mendy.

A rag win tonight and defeat Saturday or defeat tonight and win Saturday ?

I think the Glazers won’t mind a defeat tonight - they’d have a chance in the ‘33rd Best Team in Europa League’ to qualify for the Champs League. As long as the moolah keeps rolling into their coffers, the Glazers will remain ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.