Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have a game like the first leg of the Carabao semi's last year, Ole will be gone on Monday morning.

I am duly shitting myself now for the derby.
I am seriously seeing handouts given to that scum outfit in every match now.
Chelsea's penalty at the swamp not given.
WBA same as.
Fred's violent conduct...punishment/rule change from a red to a yellow.
Slabheads penalty v brighton after the final whistle.
Ball going out of play at West ham leads to a goal.
Tonight a penalty for what???
Given cos they were 3-0 down
Then slabheads "hand of slob" and VAR isn't interested.

All of the above is what we are up against, then throw into the mix the biggest cheating **** to ever of graced the English game....The Portuguese donkey head.

I need to invest in some Nytol to get me through the next 4 nights, cos games against those cunts is the stuff of nightmares.

Football is very much corrupt

Last edited:
Losing to these again would be a disaster, not scoring against them would be an embarrassment. Attack from the first minute City, please.

Yes the Rags have pace and a counter attacking style which cause us problems. But defensively they are a shambles and we will get chances, just a matter of taking them.

Losing to these again would be a disaster, not scoring against them would be an embarrassment. Attack from the first minute City, please.
We will always attack but we need to be clinical. For Leipzig it was 3 shots on target and 2 goals. If we are not clinical it's game over most probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.