Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that. When you compare man to man with us though, there are not many would get into a combined team. Fernándes maybe, after that I struggle. We also have a far better coach so it should be a win for us if it weren’t for their other advantages.

we are due a big performance against a top 6 side though.
I think we'll wallop them.
Their defence is absolutely bobbins.
They'll try to do what Maureen did, but they will crumble.
The Maguire donkey and his useless mates will crack wide open.
Bring it on...

Yes, spot on. They may not be sophisticated but they have a way of playing now and we should be aware of their improvement. Manager still not a genius.
He‘s shown he doesn’t need to be a genius to beat us in derby matches. They’ll be hurting after last night too. I don’t have a good feeling about this one.

Just hope I’m wrong as - to me - this is still one of the biggest occasions of each season.

All our players will need to be on it,and i'm confident that will be the case........but,for me,it will largely depend which Gundogan turns up.

Hopefully Aguero has also got himself in great shape while out,a warm up tonight will be ideal.

They are slow starters but finish games strong. We need to hit them hard from the get-go and take a good lead into the break.

If it's level pegging at the half, we will struggle.

The only danger is there counter attack. Weak as piss at the back so it's imperative that we take our chances. I've no doubt they will get a penalty at some point, they nearly always do! There home record is poor, let's make it worse!

He‘s shown he doesn’t need to be a genius to beat us in derby matches. They’ll be hurting after last night too. I don’t have a good feeling about this one.

Just hope I’m wrong as - to me - this is still one of the biggest occasions of each season.
The derby is always a bit special but to be honest I really only view it as 3 points now which I'm not at all sure we will get this time. It used to be like a cup final this game now its meh . That is probably old age creeping in allied to the fact that there are so many more important games now then was the case when old red nose was about.

I can see it coming, how many penalties will they get, one, two?? They will steal the game by some woeful officiating again and it will be classed by the media as ‘they were more up for it‘ than calling it out for what it is. Hate derby but this year probably more than most. They have to be kept relevant and it will happen.

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.