Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely convinced they are going to do us again, even more so after last night.

City will have 70% possession and 20 shots on goal they will have 3 shots 1 on target and win 1-0.

Unfortunately I agree. The trouble is when they have shots on our goal its usually when 2 of their speedster are attacking 2 of our less pace defenders.

When we have shots its usually with a crowded penalty area with 14 pair of legs in the way.

do we know who the referee is? If it’s that corrupt fcuker Oliver we don’t have chance of getting owt.

Absolutely convinced they are going to do us again, even more so after last night.

City will have 70% possession and 20 shots on goal they will have 3 shots 1 on target and win 1-0.

And that one shot will be from the penalty spot!

Reactions: ell
Time to show ruthless city are back. Take our chances we win this by 3. If we allow Utd to hit us on the break we will be in trouble. All about our forwards for me as our new look defence looks solid now.

Peter TC Walton said (of the Greenwood penalty) that it was a coming together, and nothing in it last night. No penalty.

I wonder if he'll have the same opinion if similar happens in our game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.