• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream...

city 7-0 up at half time.
Eventually win 10-0 or 11-0.

would be nice
My dream was we had a clear goal over ruled after 10 minutes, then ratface did a ridiculous dive to get a penalty and they went 1 up. In the ensuing complaints Ruben got a red card. Even the half time pundits were gob smacked by the clear bias. In the 2nd half I came on as a young life long city fan pep spotted in the car park. I smashed in a worldy 100 yard free kick on 60 minutes before finishing them off with an overhead kick. Damn those sleeping pills the wife gives me are good.

If we destroy them on Sunday, it won’t even make the 10 o’clock news! The BBC will feature a lost cow stuck in a marsh or anything to shift target.
But.... if the rags get a win, it will be hailed as the greatest comeback and the team to stop city, and the title race is back on blah blah blah. You all know how it goes.

Could that be because no-one expects anything than us winning?

Cheeky flutter on Bernardo to score. Still have fond memories of the 2-0 at the swamp in 2018/2019. Watched it in a sports bar in Fuerteventura full of Rags (naturally) and spilt my pint all over my missus when he stuck it past Crisp Packet hands at his near post. Needless to say there was no queue for the bar come full time.

Release the dogs of war!!!! St Bernard, Gundog and all our other Terriers. Finally, once and for all, STFU the tribe of cringe-worthy journalists and fans of that failing, tainted club and let the Blues reign supreme.

Look out for the comments on how much our subs cost tomorrow. In all seriousness our subs should look ridiculously strong. Let’s hope we use them to wear United out. Imagine Aguero scoring after a year.

The team is impossible to pick. Too many players. It should be our best 11 but Pep designs every team to beat the specific opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.