Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling does not have a great record against the Rags , for some unknown reason Ban Sackbag has him in his back pocket everytime he plays agains them and when Sterling gets a scoring chance against the scum he fluffs it. No reason to play him we have several alternatives , Aguero loves scoring against them and although not match fit yet he is more likely to score than Sterling. Just the fact that Aguero's name is in the team sheet will put the shits up Slabhead and company.

Sterling does not have a great record against the Rags , for some unknown reason Ban Sackbag has him in his back pocket everytime he plays agains them and when Sterling gets a scoring chance against the scum he fluffs it. No reason to play him we have several alternatives , Aguero loves scoring against them and although not match fit yet he is more likely to score than Sterling. Just the fact that Aguero's name is in the team sheet will put the shits up Slabhead and company.
Ban sackbag? : /.. I think you mean Wank-Biscuit, mate; )

Can't see Kun starting ahead of Sterling indeed I don't expect to see him at all unless we are coasting or in bad need of a goal.

Can't wait to get into these tomorrow. I can't see a high scoreline but I feel like it'll be one of those derbies that illustrates plain and simple just how far ahead we've grown despite similar spending. Pep is on another planet to Ole, and the same goes for Txiki/Woodward, Ederson/De Gea, KDB/Fernandes etc. We know we're the better team so I hope we do ourselves justice.

You’d do well to booze fo 30 hours - even with derby day nerves! You do know it’s tomorrow? If you do, fair play to ya - go for it ;-)

Was but a warm up for this fella.... :)

reed+1.jpg

more chance me starting ahead of Kun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.