Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0-1 Fernandes pen 90+213m

We hit the post and bar 37 times, have 14 goals ruled out by VAR for having toenails offside and 1 for the tea lady being being in De gea's eyeline.

We have 8 sent off and end up with Bernardo in goal, Pep on the LW and a 9yr old girl from the academy bossing the midfield.

Sky "mistakenly" play GGMU all through the game thinking the match is at the swamp and Fergiecam warms the hearts of the Kuala Lumpar rags by chewing Malaysian gum

The celebrations in the Blaize go on for 7 weeks and they have 3 open top bus tours of Stretford showing off the we beat iccle ol Citeh cup and the PL award them the title for being so plucky in the face of adversity and having a net spend lower than the GDP of Tajikstan

Anyone take a point?....

All seriousness I’m getting bad 17/18 vibes about this game, they’re still owed a hammering after that!

hard to leave KDB out but on current form ....

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogen
Mahrez
Jesus
Foden

Hard to leave Cancelo out too but prefer Walkers pace against Rashford and Zinchenko can provide the extra body in centre mid

I was saying on the stream I watched tonight that I have no clue who's gonna be in our starting line-up for Sunday. Most teams probably have 8 or 9 guaranteed starters for big games, we have 4 or 5. They have no idea how we're going to play and their tactical analysis team must be pulling their hair out.
That could explain the phases last night - first half, while their game plan was obviously to sit tight until second half, though they were still struggling to figure us out.
Half time they got a look at us and Nuno was able to devise a way to counter what we were doing. Cue spurt of energy, pressure, etc.
But 10-15 mins later, Pep and the team upped the gears when they had to, along with the inevtivable tiredness that kicks in from chasing your opponents for the whole first half.

Expect to see more games follow this ebb and flow (mostly flow from us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.