Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying on the stream I watched tonight that I have no clue who's gonna be in our starting line-up for Sunday. Most teams probably have 8 or 9 guaranteed starters for big games, we have 4 or 5. They have no idea how we're going to play and their tactical analysis team must be pulling their hair out.

_________________Ederson___________________

___Walker____ Stones ______Dias_____Cancelo___

_________KDB ______Rodri________ Gundogan___

____Raz____________Jesus__________Foden____

We have 4 days rest which is the longest in recent days...Foden, Raz, Jesus seems good to go...Hopefully Walker is careful with martial and Rashford who will milk anything and everything for a penalty..Also KDB hopefully gets to his brilliant best and sharpness

...............Ederson
..Walker..Stones..Dias..Cancelo
.........Rodri...Gundogan
Mahrez..Bernardo..KDB..Foden

...,,,,,,,,,,,Ederson
....Walker...Stones...Dias
...........Rodri..Cancelo
....Bernardo..KDB..Gundogan
Mahrez.......................Foden

Don’t let them out of their half, harry them to death, don’t give the donkeys anyone to mark, and pull them all over the place in the middle of the park, and beat them to fucking death!!!

Who knows what Pep will do, but isolating the RB position imo Cancelo's ball control and offensive awareness is better suited to this one than Kyle's pace and defensive offerings and the kicker is his tendency to lunge in.
He would probably be Ole's first player on our team sheet as someone to target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.