Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the 1-6 hammering they got at home early on,Ole has set up to stop the so called big boys scoring.
He ain't arsed about winning them...."damage limitations" is his only objective.

We gonna have to grind them down.

Chelsea-H...0-0
Arsenal-H...0-1
City-H...0-0
Dippers-A...0-0
Arsenal-A...0-0
Chelsea-A...0-0

I know it's personal for us, but the players need to know that, for them in their minds, it's just business. Thats whats got them past the last 21 opponents. It can become personal after the final whistle. I'd rather focus on them passing the Real Madrid record of 21 wins (and stuffing the twats - see, its not personal to me!) and then pass Byerns 23 mark.
Trophies will come at the end.

Fernandes, as talented as he is, seems to go missing against the top teams. That's pretty much 50% of their threat.
They play tonight, which gives us 24 hours more rest up to Sunday kick off. The mindset isn't a problem, as proven last night in a game that was tough, but we ended up with another 4 goals.
These have been due a hiding of the October 2011 kind, and I think that is what will happen Sunday. A Mahrez masterclass. Fernandes muted out of the game completely. A cameo from Aguero.
I can't see anything other than City 5 rags 0, and that's not with any form of blue tints on.

We owe these fuckers big time. Our recent home record against them is shocking. Would love to really hammer them but three points is all that matters!

Jesus and Foden should start imo. So...

------------------ Ederson -----------------
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
--- Bernardo Rodri Gundogan ---
Mahrez ------- Jesus ------- Foden

Instead of Mahrez we could play either of KDB, Sterling, Torres or even Aguero.

This is what I would go with as well. Bernardo and Gundogan have been in better form than De bruyne so they should play. Jesus and Mahrez were incredible last night so they keep their place. Sterling won’t get past Wan Bissaka so Foden should start.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri
Gundo Debruyne
Bernardo
Marhez. Jesus

(Gundo kdb and Bernardo to play false 9 - Maguire and Lindlof will get torn a new one! - strong bench with plenty of options)

3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.