Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Pogba or not,its a feckin local derby and they hate us as much as we hate em... it's a matter of pride more now with this 14 points in-between us...Pep should want to win

With Pogba or not,its a feckin local derby and they hate us as much as we hate em... it's a matter of pride more now with this 14 points in-between us...Pep should want to win

To paraphrase you, derby or not, with pride in account or not, Pep wants to win anyway :)

kjjhj.jpg

“Man United”??

I love your write ups, but the title of this is giving me an ulcer!

“That lot” “The Shite” “Rags” “Stretford” “Trafford Rangers”, I could deal with just “United” even “Manchester United”.

But “Man United” on a City forum? Doesn’t quite sit right.
it said manchester united at first then someone changed it to shorter? same for the ref thread i saw it had full name first then got shortened. maybe to fit on mobile? admin?

After watching them tonight, they look shit and they look knackered. Also, although he’s a wanker, Pogba usually plays well against us. He’s out. I’m very confident
i also tried to watch their game to see for weekend. i fell asleep. just woke up now.

I agree. So we are going to have to leave out either KDB (to play Bernado in his favoured position) or Mahrez (to play Bernado wide right where he's not as good)

I've a feeling it will be KDB, and that would have been unthinkable until recently.
Kev played more on the left so could play in Gundogans role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.