Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be the match where everything comes together? We’ve probably all thought at some time ‘one of these matches it’s all going to come together and the opposition will get the full force of Pep’s strategies and everyone will be at full throttle’........ please let it be Sunday. I can’t stand Derby matches and will be to and fro-ing all 90 minutes but I am so hoping this happens.

It could well be.

In my opinion they are also teetering on the edge a bit. They might be second in the table still, but Chelsea, West Ham and Everton are hitting really good form and are 4-6 points behind with games in hand.

Fernandes looks knackered the last few games I've seen, the weight of carrying them for about 60 games in 12 months since he arrived is taking its toll. Pogba might be maligned on here, but their results suffer a lot without him and he does come up with big goals and assists when they need a result. The Europa is going to take it's toll too.

A demoralising win for us, not even necessarily on the scoreboard, but the kind of embarrassing performance where we toy with them and ping the ball around for minutes on end might push them over the edge and see them drop out of the top 4.

It could well be.

In my opinion they are also teetering on the edge a bit. They might be second in the table still, but Chelsea, West Ham and Everton are hitting really good form and are 4-6 points behind with games in hand.

Fernandes looks knackered the last few games I've seen, the weight of carrying them for about 60 games in 12 months since he arrived is taking its toll. Pogba might be maligned on here, but their results suffer a lot without him and he does come up with big goals and assists when they need a result. The Europa is going to take it's toll too.

A demoralising win for us, not even necessarily on the scoreboard, but the kind of embarrassing performance where we toy with them and ping the ball around for minutes on end might push them over the edge and see them drop out of the top 4.
The rags have been in a false position for months. Hanging in their with narrow wins, late goals, favorable VAR decisions and penalties, many of which were awarded through blatant cheating. Their manager lacks the experience and tactical know how, and rarely coaches from the touch line. It was just a matter of time before their luck ran out and the decline sets in. Hopefully, three of Leicester, Chelsea and Everton and West Ham grab the other top four spots.

The rags have been in a false position for months. Hanging in their with narrow wins, late goals, favorable VAR decisions and penalties, many of which were awarded through blatant cheating. Their manager lacks the experience and tactical know how, and rarely coaches from the touch line. It was just a matter of time before their luck ran out and the decline sets in. Hopefully, three of Leicester, Chelsea and Everton and West Ham grab the other top four spots.
Not Leicester mate, I think their chances went with injuries to Justin, Maddison and Barnes. Chelsea runners up, hopefully West Ham and the blue dippers. Liverpool TWENTY TWO points behind us fucking lol

Apparently his partner is pregnant and it might be a situation like David Silva's. No one knows exactly so probably best not to joke about it.
Even more of a nightmare situation if so in the current climate. At least Silva could come and go when he needed to.

Fingers crossed it’s nothing of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.